i just found some major cool cheap covers for the cricuts

General discussion about scrapbooking
NutSew

i just found some major cool cheap covers for the cricuts

Post by NutSew »

hey ther is some cheap covers for like 12 dollars on a website called renique designs i think . i don't hav the link but i can find it and send it to everyone and i was wanting to know if inkscape is easy to use. thank you...nutsew
NutSew

Re: i just found some major cool cheap covers for the cricuts

Post by NutSew »

ok i just found it again and i ordered a vinyl cover and there was no ship charge. has anyone ordered from here before? i seen fabric ones alot but i never seen anything like these and they have bugfaces on them and the best thing is that they are cheap. ha ha ha

i got the one with the butterflues though so it was a little bit highter but they sell some with lady bugs that are 12.99 and they are called peekabugs.
i would put a picture of what i got but i dont know how to do that so here is the address where you can see the one i got.

http://www.reniquedesigns.com/peekabugs-order-page.html

if you see mine let me know what you think....i wonder if i should have got the lady bugs one
NutSew

Post by NutSew »

this is my first time to use a messagebaord and i don't know how to do everything i'm sorry but if anyone has any sugestions for me i woul d like to hear them and does anyone even see my posts on here cause i don't see any replys except what i write. and i would like to do a picture bu t i don't know how does anyone know that can tell me? thanks
NutSew

Post by NutSew »

hello? is anyone reading my post or did i do it wrong
NutSew

Post by NutSew »

i am going to try to do a pic of my cover if i can figure this out. i wish someone would help me but i don't think anyone is seeing what i write. if you are would you pleae just write something so i know if i am doing this right. thank you
Craigg64

Post by Craigg64 »

Hi
They look good.

Might put in an order my self :)

cheers
Cheers
Craig

Windows Vista, Scal2 2.043, Inkscape 0.46
NutSew

Post by NutSew »

oh wow so this is working then cause i didn't think anyone could see what i wrote. ha ha ha
this is cool. i think i am going to get scal. i wanted to see if anyone thought it was better than ds. thank you for commenting on my post. it's a relief cause i was worried what i was doing wrong. ha ha ha
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Post by Sweetness4713 »

I really like SCAL because you don't need cartridges with it.. Well except one should be plugged into your cricut but it doesn't matter which one... With design studio you are basically using your cartridges and just adding things to them.. changes you want to create a new design...
HeatherM
Location: Michigan, SCAL1; SCAL2; eCAL; Windows7 64 bit; eCAL Mavericks

Post by HeatherM »

Like Sweetness said, with DS you can only cut from the carts that you own. With SCAL you can cut almost anything. There are so many free fonts available, including dingbat fonts. You can create in SCAL with fonts and the included shapes, or you can use svg files. There are Many svg files available either for free or for sale. You can also create your own with a free program called Inkscape. HTH
TheresaTT

Post by TheresaTT »

these are cute. i made my friends covers a few years ago. out of cloth though.
Theresa
Windows 7, Scal 2.044( to use with my E ) , Expression, Inkscape 9, USCutter SC series cutter, Scal 4... Pro