Where is the online store to purchase vinyl by the foot?

General discussion about scrapbooking
sfandm

Where is the online store to purchase vinyl by the foot?

Post by sfandm »

I can't find the info when I do a search, I am looking for the store that has all the colors for like $11.9 for a 12 x 24" piece. Someone on this forum was talking about them not too long ago.

Any help is appreciated.

TIA

Sonya
talanhart

Re: Where is the online store to purchase vinyl by the foot?

Post by talanhart »

"Print on it" sells sample size pieces of vinyl. Be careful when you order from these people. This could be a coincidence, but the day after I ordered from them, my Credit Card was compromised.
Todd
TheresaTT

Post by TheresaTT »

i buy from signwharehouse.com
love them
get it in 10-11 yards length for $12 on up depending on color.
i use oracle 641
Theresa
Windows 7, Scal 2.044( to use with my E ) , Expression, Inkscape 9, USCutter SC series cutter, Scal 4... Pro
sfandm

Post by sfandm »

Good evening Therese, do you know what the difference is in the 651 vs. 641. I am doing alot of outdoor car decals. I've never purchased the 641.

Thanks again.
TheresaTT

Post by TheresaTT »

i believe the diff. in #'s dictates the diff. in thickness. 631 would be too thin for what i want. it is harder to work with. sorry it took so long to ans. i just saw it.
Theresa
Windows 7, Scal 2.044( to use with my E ) , Expression, Inkscape 9, USCutter SC series cutter, Scal 4... Pro
DonnaL

Post by DonnaL »

If you just want 'small cuts' vs. rolls, ohmycrafts.com sells ohmyvinyl (the same as Cricut/Oracal for indoors) in many colors (I think it's 2pieces 12x24"). If you sign up for their email list, the whole website is often up to an extra 20% off with their code. You can pm me if you want their current code.
Donna