SCAL for dummies

General discussion about scrapbooking
Lab Blab

SCAL for dummies

Post by Lab Blab »

Having a very bad SCAL day, nothing will import correctly and I cannot seem to get this program AT ALL!!! It has shut down three times on me, when I open it is says a more updated version 2.003 is available but when I go to activate it nothing happens except the trial version, it will not accept my activation number because I already have it registered I am guessing. UGH!!! BAD SCAL DAY< need to step aside and put it away before I burn it!!!
I think I will put it on the shelf until a SCAL for dummies book comes out. It is really tough for me to figure out and
I am starting to hate it!!! Are there any good tutorials that are explicit and detailed that could help before I do that?? If so please let me know, I really thought it was an excellent idea but it is driving me CCCCCRAZY!!!! :? :? :?
MyCrafts

Re: SCAL for dummies

Post by MyCrafts »

just in case you havn't used it in a while did you purchase the 2.0 upgrade before downloading the 2.003 update? that may be why it is not registering with your number because you may be using your number from the older version of Scal
HeatherM
Location: Michigan, SCAL1; SCAL2; eCAL; Windows7 64 bit; eCAL Mavericks

Post by HeatherM »

You shouldn't need to activate updates. Is your installed SCAL2.0 activated? If it is, then all you should need to do is download 2.003 and install it. If it isn't working you will need to contact tech support. http://www.craftedge.com/support/support.html
Lab Blab

Post by Lab Blab »

Thanks for the help. I have the 2.0 code and activated it but maybe I did not download something correctly. I will have my DH look at it with me to make sure I did not miss something. I am not sure why I can't get this program. Any tutorials out there that will help me?? Thanks In advance again.