Geting to know you....

General discussion about scrapbooking
sfandm

Re: Geting to know you....

Post by sfandm »

Hi, I am Sonya and I am from Texas also. Would love to find someone close to me that does all this Cricut stuff too, so we can get together.
jsnstarprncss

Post by jsnstarprncss »

Hi Sonya...funny, I have an old friend that is Sonya from TX :) hope you're enjoying getting to know your cricut :) let me know if you need anything--I used to live in TX so I extend my "southern charm" help :)
~Ashley
Psalm 113:3 Creations
Patsy1st

Post by Patsy1st »

Hi, I'm Patsy from Katy, Texas. just west of Houston. I heard about the SCAL at a crop and haven't stopped talking about it since. I cut out one word on the trial version and was hooked. I love it! Joined a Yahoo group and have learned so much from them. They share their files and are so willing to help. SCAL brings the best out of everyone!
prcrstn8r

Post by prcrstn8r »

Hi ! I'm Pam from PA. I heard about SCAL from the cricut MB.
pixiedustcreations

Post by pixiedustcreations »

I am Kathy from GA. Just purchased SCAL love it. I actually found out about SCAL on facebook. I was doing a search for Scrapbook Groups and came across a SCAL group. Said hmmm what is this SCAL thing and did some more research.
sfandm

Post by sfandm »

My name is Sonya and I live in North Texas, up near the Panhandle. I LOVE my SCAL and Cricut Expression machine. Wish I could meet someone close to me so that we could become Cricut buddies. So a big "HOWDY Y'ALL" from Texas.
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Post by Sweetness4713 »

Wow I can't believe I didn't know this thread existed.. lol
I'm Jo-Anne and I'm from Ontario Canada.
nik_9011

Post by nik_9011 »

Hello...I'm Nikki from Indiana and I learned about SCAL from youtube. I had just gotten my CE and was trying to learn how to use it!
scoutinmom

Post by scoutinmom »

Hello, Im Donna from Va. I have had SCAL for about 7 months now . I love it I have made several crafts with it. I want to thank you all for the wonderful crafts and projects that you all do. I am a stay at home mother of to wonderful boys. I have just joined crafts edge. My internet is so slow i have not been able to post any thing. Hope to have DSL soon. Thanks again
SyntheticStar

Post by SyntheticStar »

Somehow, I missed this topic all together.
I'm Brittany and I live in Virginia. I've been scrapbooking for about five years, but just got my Cricut recently. I probably wouldn't have gotten one had it not been for hearing about SCAL. :P
Last edited by SyntheticStar on Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.