Geting to know you....

General discussion about scrapbooking
inthePottershand

Re: Geting to know you....

Post by inthePottershand »

Jumping in here! I am from Iowa and found out about SCAL when researching the Expression machine. I am so thankful for the board here and the wealth of information. I have cut vinyl and etched on glass (which is really fun, but you have to be really careful! lol). I got my expression on Black Friday, and bought the SCAL soon after. My sister took a little longer, but she just bought the SCAL too. Now if she can learn the inkscape and teach me I will be set!
Smelly

Post by Smelly »

hi I am Kelly from Nova Scotia Canada.
Kelly
jennifer mcquillan
Location: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia Canada Using Scal2, Inkscape .47, Vista

Post by jennifer mcquillan »

Hi Kelly! I'm from Nova Scotia too. :D
Smelly

Post by Smelly »

wow.. I didn't think there would be any other Nova Scotians on here. What part of NS are you from?
Kelly
Smelly

Post by Smelly »

geees.. sorry I just noticed on your profile where u are from? I work in Dartmouth and live in Milford.. (half way to Truro)
Kelly
wvcathy

Post by wvcathy »

Hi - I am Cathy - born & raised in central Michigan - job transferred me to West Virginia 10 years ago - retire soon and will return to Michigan but maybe not for the winters (haha) -- I have DS and read so much about SCAL until they started to ban that word - But I still do not know a thing about inkcapes - not sure I will ever have the time to learn it - maybe in a year after my retirement. But I love SCAL and NO cartridge buying - only if I really really want one.
Jannah

Post by Jannah »

Hi, My name is Sara.. living in London, Uk (dont see any uk residents here though :( )