Cricut clearance at Target

General discussion about scrapbooking
missiethegal
Location: Iowa...XP, SCAL 1 & 2, Inkscape, bit of Illustrator

Cricut clearance at Target

Post by missiethegal »

Just heard that Target is clearing out their cricut stuff... so if you've got one in the area, go check it out. I am not local to any, so I am sad. :roll:
HeatherM
Location: Michigan, SCAL1; SCAL2; eCAL; Windows7 64 bit; eCAL Mavericks

Re: Cricut clearance at Target

Post by HeatherM »

What kind of discount? I can get the mats and blades at Joann for 40% off with a coupon. Is it worth dragging both kids to the store? Though maybe we will go there later today if it is still raining since they have glitter glue in the dollar bins, and my son LOVES glitter glue.
SyntheticStar

Post by SyntheticStar »

I'd love to hear what kind of clearance they're having if anyone goes.
The nearest Target is an hour away, but might be worth the drive. :lol:
missiethegal
Location: Iowa...XP, SCAL 1 & 2, Inkscape, bit of Illustrator

Post by missiethegal »

well Target clearance depends on the store, and some reach deeper discounts quicker, but here's what the gal posted on my deals site...

"Most cartridges are $17.49 and $19.99 down from the MSRP of $69.99 and $79.99, and the Cricut Design Studio software is $19.99, also down from $79.99. Even when Michael's runs periodic sales on the cartridges, the lowest I've seen is $29, so these are great deals if you can find them. I also spotted the Cricut "Jukebox" that works with the Design Studio (think that was $19.99 also) and the Cricut adhesive stencil material.

Some of the cartridges they had:
Hello Kitty Greetings (shapes, new release)
Hello Kitty Font (new release)
Jasmine (font)
Stretch Your Imagination (shapes)
Paper Dolls (shapes)
Doodlecharms (shapes)"

So not sure if it's worth an hour drive since there is no guarantee that they'll be as cheap or even any left, but if you are near one or need to go, it wouldn't hurt to take a peek to see what they've got :)
SyntheticStar

Post by SyntheticStar »

It still might be worth the drive. I love browsing all of Target's clearance. Oh, and Michael's is right across the parking lot. ;)
TheresaTT

Post by TheresaTT »

i'm using SCAL more these days but if i could get paperdolls at that price i would do it. guess i will go see tom. and fill u all in around MS

NOTHING at my Target
Theresa
Windows 7, Scal 2.044( to use with my E ) , Expression, Inkscape 9, USCutter SC series cutter, Scal 4... Pro