Scrap box wonderful place to store craft items

General discussion about scrapbooking
smithrdn

Scrap box wonderful place to store craft items

Post by smithrdn »

:)
In my previous post, as I left about scrapping as craft, here I want to elaborate the topic being about as scrap box that is a place where crafts items can be arranged in proper manner and order. And look from the pic below that how fascinating and amazing these scrap box can be to store your craft items

stargazer20

Re: Scrap box wonderful place to store craft items

Post by stargazer20 »

I like them too unfortunately I do not like the price tag... They are WICKED expensive...
Jodi
jsnstarprncss

Post by jsnstarprncss »

Me likey, I totally already told my hubby to start the savings for it :) I'm excited!! I'm most excited because it will be completely wheelable to anywhere else in my house!!
~Ashley
Psalm 113:3 Creations
stargazer20

Post by stargazer20 »

yay Ashley! How fun!

I am hoping that when my boyfriend buys a house that he thinks of my potential "scrap space" I know I know...probably too much to ask... but a girl can hope!
Jodi
jsnstarprncss

Post by jsnstarprncss »

My hubby spoils me too much. Right now he has the loft area for his airbrushing upstairs and I get a room all to myself for scrapbooking...we only have ONE room in a little (VERY NARROW) bungalow--so where's the bed? in the "living room"...you would understand if you saw how tiny this house was and knowing that all our stuff is in Storage in another state :)

I showed him this--it's perfect!! We have been looking for something like this. I think I've seen the earlier scrap "boxes" that were basically an armoire, and for $1500 THAT wasn't going to do it...THIS HAS WHEELS! I can't get over that!!
~Ashley
Psalm 113:3 Creations
stargazer20

Post by stargazer20 »

hah! Sounds like you 2 are snug as bugs in a rug! But at least he gave you your own space!!! Lucky!

Well if you get one I want to see pictures!!!
Jodi
talanhart

Post by talanhart »

BTT
Todd
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Post by Sweetness4713 »

This would be so easy to make with a mens aremoire.. Just take one of the shelves and put it on rollers and pull out as a desk.. :D
stargazer20

Post by stargazer20 »

so funny reading back through this... My boyfriend did buy a house with a scrap space for me... lol I wonder if she ever got one of those scrap boxes?
Jodi