Bunny box

General discussion about scrapbooking
Jennifer

Bunny box

Post by Jennifer »

Hi All,
I found this bunny box that is so cute but dont have a clue to how its supposed to be put together. This doesnt look as hard as another box i asked about, but there is no scoring lines in the box and i'm not sure how it goes. Maybe some of you have an idea of how it goes. If so, let me know. I appreciate any help i can get. I would love to make it for my friend's little ones for easter. I'll attach the file so you can see what it looks like on SCAl (i have original version of SCAL). TIA
Attachments
Easter bunny box.scut
(15.86 KiB) Downloaded 411 times
pastda3

Re: Bunny box

Post by pastda3 »

Hi Jennifer. I found the following post using the search function in the upper right hand corner and typing in *bunny box*. Click on the link to see a sample of how the box is supposed to look.

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=10919&hilit=%2Abunny+box%2A

I also looked at the svg file and tried to explain how I think the box should be put together. I did not want to change the file because it isn't mine. If you're only making a few, scoring by hand should be a problem. Hope it helps.
Bunny_Box_Instr.png
Bunny_Box_Instr.png (95.09 KiB) Viewed 11455 times
SCAL1, SCAL2 V2.044, SCAL3. SCAL4 XPsp3, Windows 7, Windows 10-64 bit, Ink.46, Cricut E, Silhouette Cameo
***My files are not to be sold and are for personal use only.***
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

Thanks soooooooo much. I 'll have to try to fold it tomorrow. The diagram might just help me.
Its so adorable and I 'm only making 2 for now. Jennifer
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

Thanks to the bunny box picture that i clicked on from your message, i was able to assemble the box easily, i just had a little problem with the bow tie and slipping it through the little slit, i have to work on that, because the little bow wripped as i tried to pull it through, but the score lines helped a lot. Thanks so much. Jennifer