My Craftroom is built!

General discussion about scrapbooking
lindamac
Location: Arizona-SCAL1, SCAL2,SCAL3 Inkscape,Silhouette Cameo

Re: My Craftroom is built!

Post by lindamac »

Not much longer and I will have my own craft room! Our manufactured home is bolted together and will be set on the foundation today. Next comes the inside guy to fix all the cracks that occurred in moving the house here, then comes the carpet guy, then comes the propane guy and then comes our solar electric system. Hmmm, it may take longer than I thought. I miss my crafting! I'm lucky I have a lap top to use in our tiny motor home that we share with our four dogs!
pastda3

Post by pastda3 »

I too am very jealous. :mrgreen: Very nice room! I am working on some ideas to make a spare bedroom into my craft room. Hope I can get this done soon. I have stuff in just about every room. :oops:
SCAL1, SCAL2 V2.044, SCAL3. SCAL4 XPsp3, Windows 7, Windows 10-64 bit, Ink.46, Cricut E, Silhouette Cameo
***My files are not to be sold and are for personal use only.***
janekinso

Post by janekinso »

PastaD -- You made me laugh! I have a beautiful craft/laundry room, but once I incorporated the computer and the cricut into the scheme of things, I had to confiscate a corner of the basement playroom too. :lol: If it gets too cold down here, I migrate to the kitchen where the winter sunshine can stream in on nice days. Projects find their way to the dining room table.....it goes on. I'll never figure out how hubby keeps all of his projects in his workshop...... :lol:
jane
Creativity is a continual surprise.--Ray Bradbury

Silver Bullet 13, SCAL 4.038, Win7 64 bit