Took the plunge and bought Bind-it-All!

General discussion about scrapbooking
Marly

Took the plunge and bought Bind-it-All!

Post by Marly »

Took the plunge and bought Bind-it-All! :D :D :D Now just have to be patient and wait for the shipment to arrive. I watched a pile of videos on YouTube and can see this is an extremely versatile and useful tool. This thing punches through acrylic sheets and vinyl records and cds!! I even saw someone punch through a LICENSE PLATE!! They said Binditall's punches are self-sharpening. How cool is that??

I ordered it from shopscrapilicious.com as they are a company in Canada and offer FREE shipping for orders over $75. I ordered a couple of boxes of coils in 1/2" and 1" sizes. Hopefully I can find the coils locally in the 2:1 format.

Thank you Raewyn for inspiring me to consider this purchase. Your word book just floored me!

raewyn64

Re: Took the plunge and bought Bind-it-All!

Post by raewyn64 »

Hey Marly you will have to let me know how it goes for you when you get it.
I must confess that I still look at my book and think that the binding of it has really added something to the finished product.
I am on to my next word book and will certainly be using the wire binding on it too.

Raewyn
Marly

IT CAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Marly »

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT CAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've managed to hold off on binding everything in the house! lol Just arrived this morning at 8:00 am :shock:

Love the mini books they sent with it. they have much tinier cut holes than the actual BIA but hey, they are Zutter! :lol:

I did cut the holes for my BUGS wordbook, worked like a charm. I didn't bind it yet because I'm not sure how many inside pages I want to add.

Bind It All.jpg
Bind It All.jpg (32.68 KiB) Viewed 2876 times
P.S. I salvaged the cardboard box it came in and cut it into flat pieces for my future word books!! ;)
Martini

Post by Martini »

Okay so maybe this forum is going to be WAY too fun!! How is it? I can tell you are going to have sooo much fun with that!! I am just not even going to go look. Okay maybe just look but put on a Christmas wish list right? You have done some amazing projects. I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Sabrina
raewyn64

Post by raewyn64 »

Marly I was just wondering if it had arrived yet and how you were going.
Well it looks like another great toy - I will hold off a while I think seeing I have a place locally that can do the binding for me at a reasonable price.
But do let us know how you go with the binding part of it.

Raewyn