Crazy sale at Michael's

General discussion about scrapbooking
jasenj1
Location: Newport News, VA, USA; SCAL 2.044-Expression; SCAL 3-Cameo; Mac; Inkscape 0.48; GIMP 2.6

Crazy sale at Michael's

Post by jasenj1 »

Michael's has been closing out cartridges for $10! At $90 cartridges are certainly overpriced. :( At $45 they're not bad if you use them. :) At $10 how can you pass them up!? :shock:

We picked up Robotz, Preserves, & Nursery Rhymes today.
Robotz seems cute but very repetitive. Preserves looks on the simplistic side. And Nursery Rhymes has a whole bunch of detailed cuts that I doubt we'll ever use. But for $10! :D

- Jasen.
stargazer20

Re: Crazy sale at Michael's

Post by stargazer20 »

I went this morning as well... I picked up Hello Kitty Greetings.. which for $10 is cute... I totally agree that for $10 even if you use them once, you could sell the on ebay.. haha
Jodi
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Post by Sweetness4713 »

Because I"m in Canada ours are 14 dollars.. Hard to figure out since our dollar is up to par with the USA.. :( Anyhow.. I picked the Sweethearts one up and More Paper dolls is it called?? I saw them again yesterday as I picked these other two up last week but had to restrain myself..LOL I'm already a Michaels addict.... The cashier informed me they were reduced so much because they are discontinued.. And believe it or not?? the Gypsy was going for 60 dollars from 399 dollars.. I told her I wasn't interested in it..
janekinso

Post by janekinso »

Michaels in Ottawa is selling them for $17.99 Go figure.... :!:
jane
Creativity is a continual surprise.--Ray Bradbury

Silver Bullet 13, SCAL 4.038, Win7 64 bit
maureenmcn
Location: Devon, UK; Windows 7 64 bit; SCAL2 and 3; Inkscape; Cricut Expression; Silhouette Cameo

Post by maureenmcn »

Well I know as a SCAL user I shouldn't need the carts but in the UK we are so envious of you guys with Michaels, Walmarts, coupons and Black Fridays. In the UK the cheapest way for us to buy carts and Cricut supplies is through Ebay and probably via the US. Even with postage it is still a lot less than trying to buy them here. You are able to get so many different crafting supplies at great discounts, think I'm going to cry :cry:
Maureen

lindamac
Location: Arizona-SCAL1, SCAL2,SCAL3 Inkscape,Silhouette Cameo

Post by lindamac »

Well maureenmcn, you have lots of things in the UK that we don't have here. I buy things once in awhile from your side of the pond. Postage is as much at the things I buy! There is one craft magazine I would love to get but it costs over $100.00 for a years subscription.