Crafting armoire

General discussion about scrapbooking
jasenj1
Location: Newport News, VA, USA; SCAL 2.044-Expression; SCAL 3-Cameo; Mac; Inkscape 0.48; GIMP 2.6

Crafting armoire

Post by jasenj1 »

My wife and I haven't done much Cricutting recently because the Cricut is in the office which is next to our daughter's room. We find working in the office after she has gone to bed is just too noisy. We've done most of our Cricutting on the dining room table, but that makes a big mess with supplies scattered all over the place.
So today we broke down and ordered one of these to put in the dining room.
ImageImage

All the reviews I've found of it online are very positive, and it looks like it'll fit the Cricut, Cuttlebug, our cartridges, and some supplies just fine.

- Jasen.
TheresaTT

Re: Crafting armoire

Post by TheresaTT »

i am sure you will love it. congrats on the new "toy"room
Theresa
Windows 7, Scal 2.044( to use with my E ) , Expression, Inkscape 9, USCutter SC series cutter, Scal 4... Pro
DogCarbon
Location: Amish Country, PA... using SCAL3, Vista, ink 0.46 with my Cameo. Trying to learn alll that I can.

Post by DogCarbon »

That looks really cool.

This summer a good friend was getting rid of their big TV armoire. I snagged it for my crafting supplies. I just need DH to put in some more shelfs to divide and seperate the TV area. The TV area could hold an old say 32" big ol' TV.
Chandlercr

Post by Chandlercr »

So where did you find your cabinet? It looks like it would be great for craft storage and plenty of work space.
jasenj1
Location: Newport News, VA, USA; SCAL 2.044-Expression; SCAL 3-Cameo; Mac; Inkscape 0.48; GIMP 2.6

Post by jasenj1 »

We ordered it from Advanced Furniture Outfitters. Product page here. They had free shipping MLK weekend which sealed the deal. You can order it from Walmart online, too. Walmart sells it for $299, but after shipping, AFO with no shipping was cheaper.

- Jasen.
talanhart

Post by talanhart »

Please post a picture once you get it set up.
Todd
jasenj1

Post by jasenj1 »

I put it together today. Slow and careful. Took about four hours. It's up, but not where the wife wants it. I'll post some pics once the room is rearranged.

- Jasen.
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Post by Sweetness4713 »

I'm going to show this to hubby so he can build me one... We bought him a 700 dollar 5 piece Dewalt tool set for Christmas so this will be his chance to use it.. ROFLMAO
jasenj1

Post by jasenj1 »

Sweetness4713 wrote:I'm going to show this to hubby so he can build me one... We bought him a 700 dollar 5 piece Dewalt tool set for Christmas so this will be his chance to use it.. ROFLMAO
Unfortunately, to put this together takes one screwdriver and one hammer. Now if he built you one from scratch, that'd be another story. :)

- Jasen.
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Post by Sweetness4713 »

Yes Jasen that is what I meant.. He will build me one from scratch.. Now I just have to suck up to him.. OR I will do it myself.. I'm very handy with would crafting..lol