black friday sales

General discussion about scrapbooking
judyhoo

black friday sales

Post by judyhoo »

If anyone needs a new cutting machine there is a great deal on Black Friday at Walmart. $189 for a cricut and they come in colors ;-)

http://www.blackfriday.info/sales/walma ... ay-ad.html
wlamartscan.jpg
wlamartscan.jpg (48.1 KiB) Viewed 4372 times
I know I will be there, wish they had hot pink ;-)
talanhart

Re: black friday sales

Post by talanhart »

Cool Colors. The ad that I saw was different. Yours is showing a bonus cart.
Todd
lindamac
Location: Arizona-SCAL1, SCAL2,SCAL3 Inkscape,Silhouette Cameo

Post by lindamac »

for those of you who have Menards, they are having a Black Friday sale on the Expression for $145
kelsie94

Post by kelsie94 »

Those prices are unbelievable! I bought my expression through a wholesaler when they first came out. I paid $369. Yowzers!

For the price on that flyer I could buy a "spare"! LOL Oh yeah, just remembered - I live in Canada and we don't get those great deals :cry:
HeatherM
Location: Michigan, SCAL1; SCAL2; eCAL; Windows7 64 bit; eCAL Mavericks

Post by HeatherM »

I'm not sure if it's too bad or a good thing that there are no Menards near me. Let's see, I could go to either Jackson or Toledo, hmmm.
talanhart

Post by talanhart »

The Menards deal is a very good deal. Sometimes they offer something where you save $50 or $100, but they give you a coupon for an in-store credit. This doesn't seem to be the case with this offer.
Todd
lylacfey

Post by lylacfey »

Over at the Cricut board some are sharing this blog: http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com/2010/1 ... lmart.html

She had a sneek peek of the WM Black Friday Cricut's. Look at the boxes there is a yellow one to go along with the other colors. Today there was a release of a Peppermint Cricut, lol. I don't know who is carrying that one yet.

I don't have a Menards in my town. I think that is a great deal too. I can't remember what Michael's Cricut machines were running. I do know the Gypsy will be $99.
talanhart

Post by talanhart »

I see that Walmart has Cricut Lite cartridges. Has anybody seen one of these yet?
Todd
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Post by Sweetness4713 »

I watched videos on youtube where people were showing how to paint their own cricuts.. This one guy had his done up in gold.. :D ..But that entails taking the whole casing off..
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Post by Sweetness4713 »

Oh.. and I don't think I would be wasting another dollar on cartridges when I can use my SCAL and inkscape to design my own images...